We are located just west of Tampa Bay on beautiful white sands of Clearwater Beach and the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Our fleet consists of three vessels, two of which are US Coast Guard certified for more than six passengers. So if your family or group grows anywhere from 1 to 6 or over six people, then you are in the right place.
We Are One of the Largest
and Longest Running Charter Companies
On the West Coast of Florida.
Both, our beautiful 51 foot yacht Gulfstream II, and Gulfstream a 40 foot are custom built, both USCG inspected and certified vessels. The mighty Gulfstream III a 37 foot Crusader is also custom built originally to cruise the Bahamas. All vessels are maintained up to USCG safety requirements; our number one priority is to provide you with safety and services unparalleled by all others in the business.
We Do It All For You
It does not matter what you want to fish for, what you are hoping to catch regardless if you are a child, a rookie or seasoned angler. We have Captains and deckhands that can do it all with a high level of integrity, professionalism and customer service.
- Bait, tackle, ice for all own coolers, State Saltwater fishing license Federal licenses and permits.
- Our fleet of boats accommodates single, group and private charters for all types of fishing! Three different vessels to choose from. Vessels range in size from 35 foot, 40 foot and 51foot.
- Trips can be booked from 4 hours up to 12 hours or overnight fishing trips.
- Scenic Excursions: Tours up the inter-coastal waterway, enjoy the sights of our beautiful coastline and beaches, coastal wildlife is interesting and educational for all ages. Birds of all kinds, pelicans, dolphins and the occasional elusive whale have been sighted.
- If your party does not fill a charter boat we will make split trip with others.
- Private charters available for 6 up to 15 people fishing and 22 on cruising excursions.
- Everything is furnished except food and drink..
- Upon return to the dock the deckhand or captain will clean, filet and bag your fish for you.
- It is customary to tip the crew 15- 20% of your total trip price.
- Be sure to read our Cancellation/Refund Policy A deposit is required on each charter to confirm your reservation.
- Four hour trolling or reef fishing: Inshore king, Spanish mackerel or reef fishing
- Six Hour Fishing Trip: Inshore king, Spanish mackerel or reef fishing.
- Eight Hour Fishing Trip: Reef fishing for grouper and offshore king or Spanish mackerel fishing.
- Ten Hour Fishing Trip: Deeper water reef fishing for amberjack, grouper, and red snapper.
- Twelve Hour Fishing Trip: Fishing for bigger amberjack, red snapper, grouper and scamp.
- Twelve Hour Offshore Trip: Trolling, blue marlin, white marlin and sailfish, dolphin and wahoo.
- Overnight Deep Water Fishing Trip: Deep-sea reef fishing for grouper, red snapper, marlin, amberjack, various snapper species and tuna fishing.